It is very upsetting to be injured due another’s negligence. At the same time that you are accumulating medical bills, you are likely losing income due to your inability to work. You may have been injured so severely that you are unable to return to your former employment. Possibly, you will be disabled for the remainder of your life.
Any injury you suffer that was the fault of another’s negligence may give rise to a personal injury lawsuit. Some common examples include:
- Vehicular accidents including cars, trucks and motorcycles.
- Pedestrian accidents.
- Premises liability including slip and fall accidents and even dog bites.
- Civil assault and battery.
Fortunately, the law provides a way for you to be compensated for your current and future damages. At The Adams Firm LLC, we will fight for you to receive all the compensation to which you are legally entitled. This includes:
- Current medical expenses that are accumulating daily.
- Future medical expenses that you are expected to incur as a result of the injury.
- Current and future lost wages.
- Rehabilitation, both physical and job related if you are unable to return to your former employment.
- Long term nursing care if required.
- Pain and suffering.
Unfortunately, insurance companies are known for offering negligence victims an amount of money that does not take into account the full extent of the injuries and the potential for future medical care and lost wages. The insurers know the injured person is in need of money and will be tempted to accept a low offer. Statistics confirm that injured people collect substantially more when they have legal representation.
At The Adams Firm LLC, we gather all the evidence, review the police reports and talk to witnesses. We review your medical records and retain experts when necessary. We always act in your best interest and if that means negotiating with an insurance company for an out-of-court settlement, we know how to do that. If going to trial is a better option, we will be thoroughly prepared and will vigorously fight for you to receive all the compensation to which you are entitled.